- Type 1 diabetes -Most common form in children.
- Type 2 diabetes — Most common form in adults.
- Gestational diabetes — Can occur specifically during pregnancy.
Caused of diabetes
- Exact cause is not known.
- Low immune system.
- Destruction of insulin producing beta cells of the pancreas.
- Being obese or overweight.
- High blood pressure.
- Elevated levels of triglycerides and low levels of “good” cholesterol
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Family history.
- Increasing age.
- Poly cystic ovary syndrome.
- Impaired glucose tolerance.
Book An Appointment For Consultation | +91–7411955955 | +91–7411055955 | +91–9036619944 | 080–41241822|
#DiabetesTreatment, #DiabetesCure, #SugarTreatment #homeopathyclinicinbangalore #homeopathytreatment #treatmenthomeopathydoctors #homeopathyclinicinmysore #homeopathyclinicinhubli #richcarehomeopathy #richcarehomeopathytreatment
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!