About This Product:
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY – Recommended by YouTube Star Scotty Kilmer on his channel. Works on most vehicles sold in the USA with the model year of 1996 or newer. Displays in English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian, and Portuguese; Requires no battery or charger as the unit gets power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in the vehicle.
- CRITICAL FUNCTIONALITY – Reads quickly and erases stored emission-related codes, and pending codes, and shows code definitions. Turns off the MIL (check engine light), helps in resetting the monitor before taking it to Smog, and tells you what is going on before bringing the car in for repair.
- ENHANCED OBDII DIAGNOSTICS – Supports O2 Sensor and EVAP (Evaporative Control) System Test. AD410 code scanner can be used to initiate a leak test on a vehicle’s EVAP system by monitoring the integrity of the fuel tank system. The O2 Sensor Test is designed to monitor and adjust air/fuel mixture, which will help identify and troubleshoot issues related to fuel efficiency and vehicle emission.
- QVGA DISPLAY & NEW UI – AD410 code reader is a greatly enhanced upgrade from more basic diagnostic scan tools. It has a 2.4″ TFT true color (262K) LCD display for clear test results showing. With an easy-to-read UI design, the user can easily access Setup, OBDII Diagnostics, I/M readiness, and DTC Look-up and Review. You don’t need to read the manual to know what to do, even for a beginner.
- DIAGNOSTIC REPORTS & UPDATE – The “Review & Print” option can be used to save or print diagnostic reports as needed. ANCEL brand provides lifetime free software updates for this unit to fix the latest bugs or add new parameters. Just download the software from the ANCEL website and then follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!